Future Car Body 2018
The future car body will have huge changes to meet the new trends in car engines that are green, energy-saving, and environmental. As an industry-leading international forum, Future Car Body 2018 is expected to bring together 1,000 representatives from car manufacturers, system integrators, material suppliers and research institutions to discuss the impact of these changes on future vehicle engineering. Through different new models of the car manufacturing ecology, participants can clearly understand the future development of car body materials and structure.
The participants will learn through the conference:
- What is the best combination of manufacturing materials for the future car body?
- In order to achieve cost efficiency, what production concept will prevail after 2020?
- What future technology of the supplier will contribute to the success of car body manufacturing?
- What knowledge can we get from the current concept cars?
- What are the trends in car body design in regard to the use of new materials such as light metal, aluminum, magnesium alloy, carbon fiber, and composite materials?
- How will the car body connection technology change concerning new materials?
Join us now and get to know the new ecology in car manufacturing from Chery, Jaguar & Land Rover, Tesla, Cadillac, Nio, BMW, Mercedes, and Geely.
Exchange of Ideas: Learn about industry-leading technology and overall solutions
Get-together of industry elites: experience exchange and technical discussion with body material suppliers, car manufacturers, top system integrators, outstanding first- and second-tier suppliers and R & D institutions for future car bodies
Various business opportunities: one-to-one business matching, technical exhibition, dinner and expert discussion
Special expert committee: convergence of domestic and foreign industry pioneers
Support program: the AMTS 2017 is held at the same time, bringing together industry-leading enterprises, products and technology
Look who attends
More information,please contact：
21-6468 1300/6468 1550